Thursday, August 11, 2011

All Caught Up! BEDA #11

so today I decided to sign up for Netflix, which I believe is a wonderful investment for a short while. I then went to a picnic with some friends but I got there early so I got to pick the spot where we were going to sit, I'm sure I'll tell a funny story later about tonight but right now im just waiting. So no really funny story that pokes out at me, though it was a good time.

We went to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art and had a picnic on the lawn, while waiting for the sun to go down and for it to be dark we ate nutter butters and oreos. The Nelson has two buildings, the old one and the new one, which is called the Bloch building I believe. The building is very modern and you can take silhouette pictures against it so we did. It was great, the Nelson is just so beautiful. I think I am going to miss that place a lot, it's so peaceful and fresh when you're there, it's great.

Well, I think this post is done, hopefully I will have a bit more stability for the next couple of days.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment