Friday, August 5, 2011

Computers and Odd Roommate BEDA #5

I have no interesting content today, besides the fact that I got a brand spankin' new laptop. It's a 15 in. MacBook Pro with 8GB of memory, which I am happy about. I also upgraded to the 750GB Drive. It's nice and fast. All I did today was transfer files from the two computers that I use at home to my computer, and then deleting the files on the other computers so that my mom can use the laptop that I used (a hand-me down from my sister; although still a nice laptop, just old). Something new, I didn't know that the firewire cable changed so I had to go out and buy an adaptor which was kinda a bummer, especially since neither OfficeMax or Radio Shack had either an adaptor or any firewire cables at all.

One weird thing happened today though, I found out who my roommate is...and it is someone I went to high school with. We didn't request each other, nor did the university mean to put us together, it just was a random thing. After talking, we decided it would be more of an adventure to get another roommate. So that was weird, I mean, I knew we were in the same small community thing(meaning we are part of a community that lives on the first three floors of a dorm) but thats still about 200 people! Its also not like most of my high school class is going to that university, 3 of us are...and it happens that two of us are in the same community but really, the same ROOM, so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment