Monday, August 1, 2011

My online commitment issues BEDA #1

I guess I will try this again.

I GUESS...we'll see.

You all know I have a problem with commitment. Especially commitment to online engagements...because it is difficult for me to realize that things online are actually real because they aren't tangible, and I am a very tangible kind of person.

For example, the way I like to communicate with friends are: 1. in person 2. talking on the phone 3. skype 4. texting 5. Facebook it obviously gets less and less personal down the line.

The way people choose to communicate is so interesting. As well as the way people choose to communicate with which people. For example I am more likely to text an acquaintance rather than call them. I am also more likely to talk to a close friend on the phone rather than talking with them on Facebook. It is actually so bad that I normally don't talk to close friends on Facebook, even if they're online and I want to talk to them , I get off Facebook and call. However with some people, they have friends who live hundreds of miles away and therefore can only communicate online, which is unfortunate that you can't aparate to see your friends.

Main Point: why do we not have magic! or...if we do have magic, why don't we know and utilize our magic powers...because it may be a Matilda incident where we have powers but don't recognize them or train them because we don't know they're there unless something happens where we subconsciously tap into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment