Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Problem BEDA #12

I promise I promise I promise....*fingers crossed* ....


I have a problem. This problem is that if I tell anyone about an idea or something that I'm doing, I then DON'T DO IT. It is a serious problem and I am thinking about seeing a psychologist about it(not really). Although I really do need to figure out how to not do this. Well... I will do two today and then two tomorrow, that'll be good.

Where do I begin? I feel like there is a lot I haven't told you...even though nothing comes to mind when I think about the past three days except for the obvious. So I guess I'll stick with the obvious.

Today, I had to say good bye to one of my dearest friends, Maggie. It was weird and I thought I would cry, actually I almost did but before I actually said good bye. I asked my parents if I could take the car to hang out with her and my mom taunted me saying, "Oh they're all leaving you, how sad." and in my head I was rolling my eyes and saying "stop being so sappy mom..." but then this little person inside said, "this is the last time you'll see everyone until Christmas, a lot changes in 4 months..." and I teared up. The actual good bye was nice, I hung out with her family and then another friend came over and we all talked and packed and watched YouTube and ate amazingly good Indian food and talked some more. It was delightful.

Well I think this is a blog post.

Until next time(very soon),
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment