Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vintage Clothing BEDA #7

So yesterday, well technically two days ago since it is 1:00 in Kansas City, I went to this place called Re-Runs. Re-Runs is set up where they have a store in Westport and then their warehouse at a different location and their warehouse is huge and only open on saturdays for 6 hours. The warehouse is kind of like thrift store shopping but everything in it is vintage...it's really great and really cheap but you do have to be patient and sort through racks upon racks upon racks of clothes and you may pull something but then realize there are really bad pit-stains or something is wrong with the item. Anyways. I will show you what I bought:
1. Long skirt, I can't decide if I want to hem it or not, I haven't tried it on yet but I think this will be a bit of a difficult decision. I am fairly short, so long skirts or maxi dresses don't look the best on me but at the same time I really love long skirts...I can't decide...
2. A silk long sleeve XL shirt, I think it'd be great to wear with leggings and a belt, the texture is great and its cream colored, with no pit stains(thank god). Super happy with this purchase!
3. GREEN PANTS! WOOO!! These pants are so great!! They feel amazing and they are just such a good find, I'm not even sure if they fit me but I will make it work just because they are THAT great.
4. Off-white long sleeve shirt. The weave of the fabric is really interesting and it feels nice, but kinda weird. Its hard to describe. I'm not even sure what the material is.





Alright so the best part is that I only spent 22 dollars...yea..the skirt was 6, the shirts were 4 each, and the pants were 8...such a steal, even if they don't fit completely the way I want them to, that's still a total buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment