Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS! BEDA #2

I AM LATE! I AM LATE...for a very important date! no time to say hello, GOOD BYE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!

Sorry about that! I definitely just forgot to blog yesterday...I will make it up to you tomorrow...because I will be doing some stuffities tomorrow..yes, that is a new word, stuffities...Well...what shall I blog about today? I am going to make a list, because that is what I do in times of need.

List of...things I am taking to college(that aren't normal dorm things):

1. My dinosaur, yes I did just say dinosaur. I have a stuffed animal dinosaur that giggles when you press her arm. I actually made it at this restaurant called T-Rex Cafe. and there is this little store called Build-A-Dino inside it, it is basically Build-A-Bear, but with dinos. Two of my friends decided to have their 18th birthday there and it was absolutely incredible, the fake scenery is magnificent.

2. Juggling sticks. My parents bought my devil sticks when I was in 6th grade and I never got the hang of them, but I found juggling sticks in the closet of our gym and I liked them, but I never got a set of my own until about a year ago when my parents got me a set for my birthday. It is a nice calming activity to sooth my stressful self.

3. Poi. Poi are essentially balls at the end of ropes. You generally spin 2 poi. You can spin them in different patterns. My sister introduced spinning to me and it is another soothing activity. It is actually very cool to see experts spin, they can light their poi on fire and the patterns they make are stunning.

4. Ukulele. I have played for...2 years, I think? Another calming activity for me. This is the one I am most worried about while in transportation because I have to fly and I really don't want it to break...I will probably carry it on but I don't want to put it in an overhead bin because people put huge suitcases in there and knocks things around...and my uke is my baby!

This is the end of my list. I am not taking a lot to school because I honestly don't need much, and I only have so much space in a small dorm. I actually like the idea of living with very few things. It is appealing to me. I will probably take pictures with me, or buy some posters to put on my walls but that's it.

Your sincere minimalist,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment