Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Busy BEDA #8

I had such a productive day!

1. Took a shower
2. Called Apple because I didn't get my Back to School Promo
3. My friend picked me up and we went to:
a. Bed Bath and Beyond
b. Kinkos to fax something for Apple where I stupidly left my Debit card.
c. The Bank
d. Target where we found Magic: The Gathering cards, and I bought a pair of what my mom calls grannie shoes. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
e. Scurried back to Kinkos to retrieve my debit card.
f. A camera store where Maggie bought a fancy shmancy tripod.
g. Maggie's house to drop off her sister
h. my house to learn how to play Magic: The Gathering
i. had dinner consisting of squash and tomatoes with olive oil and herbs and then a lovely hamburger and lazy daisy cake, delicious.
j. played a full game of Magic: The Gathering.
k. Maggie left to go home and so I....
4. Watched Amelie, which is absolutely beautiful and amazing and ahhh...films like those are reasons why I keep going to movies because occasionally a gem like that comes out and it just takes your breath away.

I know this was a choppy post but it was the only way to explain what happened today in an organized fashion. I am sure the events that happened today will pop up again later this week. But for now I am going to just sit in awe of a beautiful film.

1 comment:

  1. We went SO MANY PLACES! Goodness me.

    And we should play another round of Magic! The Gathering sometime soonishly. (I feel the exclamation point, as opposed to the colon, gives the game the level of intensity it deserves. I mean, jeez. We are PLANESwalkers. That's intense.)

    ReplyDelete