Saturday, August 20, 2011

No Power! BEDA #17

Yea, so as you probably guessed from the title, on August 18th I think, late at night, my house lost power until earlier today...so that was a bummer. What was more of a bummer was that my wisdom teeth were removed the following day and I was banking on being able to watch movies on my laptop and maybe write a bit or watch tv while eating ice cream. I did not get to do any of these things because my ice cream melted and there was no internet or power to my laptop. Yea. That was the past couple of days.

My mouth seems alright though, the left side seems kinda swollen and achey but in general it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be...my mouth just feels a bit weird and I can't eat very quickly or hard things because they hurt...but its a nice excuse to just eat pudding all day.

Well I'm going to end this blog and the next blog I make will be...about what I've been watching on Netflix! Yay lists!

With 4 fewer teeth,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment