Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dream BEDA #16

Last night I had a dream that my house was on fire. I got my dog and evacuated my house and it wasn't like a huge fire, just a small one and I was just like oh well, there won't be much damage if the fire department comes quickly. Unfortunately when I kept trying to call the fire department but never really got through and I couldn't get ahold of anyone that would do something about my house being on fire. I tried again and again and they kept asking me these weird questions and beating around the bush of actually sending a fire truck to put out the fire. I was so flustered and I was crying and then my dad shows up and he looks at me and asks why I didn't put it out when it was just starting and why I hadn't called the fire department. Then I tried the fire department again and they said that they would send someone in half an hour and then my dad evaporated and I watched my house burn, it still wasn't that large though but I had that panicky feeling because...well..my house was on fire. Then I woke up. Bad way to begin my day, I still have that panicky feeling in my gut.

I wonder what this dream means...college related possibly?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment