Thursday, August 4, 2011

Questionaire BEDA #3

So I thought I would do a small questionnaire to introduce myself. I stole it from a friend.

What’s your name?
Kristen, I have various friends that call me by other random names that they make up on the spot like generic sugar muffin, type names.

How old are you?
I turned 18 in June, So I am a young one for going into my first year of university.

Where in the world are you?
Well I live in Kansas City but I will be going to school in Seattle which I am super duper excited about.

How long have you been blogging? (Or is this your first try?)
Well I tried blogging in April but it didn't work out and I was sick most of April so...I'll say that this is my first try.

How did you come up with your blog’s name?
Well...I just like the whole ideas of everything in life being a circle and I just enjoy circular things.

What’s your Hogwarts House?
I am Gryffindor! However I have strong Slytherin tendencies. Its about 60-40

What do you like to read?
I like books...I read some blogs online but not as many as I wish. I currently am reading Country Driving, it is summer reading.

What do you like to watch?
I enjoy USA network but I can only take too much TV. Other favorites are glee, fringe, bones, and merlin.

What’s the best song you listened to today?
Well currently I am listening to Pomplamoose while making Lemon Cookies. I really enjoy My Favorite Things, Nature Boy, and Another Day

Have you done anything really fun recently?
Well nothing like roller coaster riding fun, but I just hung out with a friend who I haven't seen in a month and that was awesome because she's really cool and nice...and we bombarded target with our long conversations...

In addition to BEDA, are you doing any other awesome things in August?
Not really, I move in September to go to school...so August is the last month of waiting. Actually it's going to be a sad month because most of my friends are leaving in August. However, it's nice to have an extra month to get my stuff together.

Anything else you’d like to add?
Uhm...no? Is there an appropriate answer to this question?

We have officially met! *handshake*
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment